Creative Hands Occupational Therapy’s mission is to provide “Promise to a Child’s Future.” We understand each child’s unique differences and challenges during development and are dedicated to providing skilled therapy services. Our goal is to be the leading provider, offering high quality pediatric occupational therapy to children and providing support for their families.
We help children who have:
- Developmental Delays
- Behavioral Problems
- Cognitive & Physical Challenges
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Fine Motor Weakness
- Down’s Syndrome
- Oral Motor/Feeding/ Social
- Emotional Regulation
- Benefits we offer your child
- Our Therapists offer expertise in:
- Give your child every advantage
- Improvement of daily life skills
- Licensed, credentialed professionals who love children
- Commitment to help children achieve
- Occupational therapists who specialize in children
- Improving oral motor development & eating skills
- Increasing muscle strength, range of motion, endurance and postural control
- Promoting mobility and fine motor skills
- Improving visual and motor control
- Advancing life skills (i.e. bathing, dressing)
- Enhancing sensory integration and processing
- Opportunities for your child to succeed
We are in-network providers for BCBS, United Healthcare, Tricare/Humana Military, NC Medicaid/Health Choice and many others.
We also accept private-pay arrangements for services.
Giving your child a good start in life may be as simple as getting a professional evaluation from a Creative Hands therapist. If there are issues, early intervention can make the difference. Contact us today for more information.